Being arrested and charged with a crime can be one of the scariest and most difficult times of your life. Whether you are facing a minor traffic crime or a serious felony, the consequences to your personal and financial life can be serious and long-lasting. Individuals may feel hopeless facing serious charges or perhaps certain that their innocence will protect them. Regardless, navigating the criminal justice system without experienced and professional guidance can be both challenging and stressful.
The attorneys at Browning & Long, PLLC are here to help provide that support and work with clients to achieve the best possible legal outcome. As two former prosecutors, Todd Browning and Howard Long use their experience from the other side and their in-depth knowledge of North Carolina law to minimize the negative consequences and help you move forward with your life. If you or someone you love has been charged with a crime, call our Charlotte office today at (980) 207-3355 to learn more about how we may be able to help.
Types of Cases Our Charlotte Criminal Defense Lawyers Provide
There are a wide range of offenses that land our clients in court. From traffic violations to felony charges, each of these offenses poses a threat to the rights and livelihood of our clients. Every charge should be taken seriously and addressed as thoroughly as possible. The legal team at Browning & Long, PLLC helps clients address many different charges, including:
- General Misdemeanors
- Weapons Offenses
- Drug Crimes
- Property Crimes
- Violent Crimes and Assaults
- Sexual Assaults
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violations
Even if you don’t see your charge listed here, we still may be able to help. Take a moment to fill out our online contact form to hear back from one of our attorneys, or call our Charlotte office at (980) 207-3355 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
Serious Consequences for North Carolina Criminal Charges
The outcome of your criminal case can mean lasting consequences for individuals and families. Legally, there are a wide range of possible repercussions for different crimes, including:
- Community service
- Loss of driving privileges
- Jail time
In addition to these consequences, criminal charges can lead to other personal, social, financial, and employment repercussions. Criminal convictions can mean the loss of employment, income, scholarships and school standing, and professional licensing, among others.
Don’t take any chances with your future. Call the experienced attorneys at Browning & Long, PLLC today at (980) 207-3355 to learn more about how we work with you to achieve the most favorable outcome possible.
What to Expect From Our Charlotte Criminal Defense Attorneys
When you call our Charlotte criminal defense attorneys, you can expect the personalized service and attention to detail every client deserves. Todd Browning and Howard Long are dedicated to being accessible advocates for the people who need them during these stressful times. At Browning & Long, PLLC, you will find:
- Unique experience. Browning and Long are both former assistant district attorneys. They spent part of their careers on the other side of the criminal defense table, so they understand what to expect from the prosecution. Because they’ve been there, they can anticipate what will come and plan a comprehensive defense strategy.
- Creative defense solutions. The legal team at Browning & Long, PLLC will explore every possible legal option when examining your case. They are committed to providing aggressive, yet creative and high-quality legal representation. They measure their success by the satisfaction of their clients, and they seek to achieve the most favorable possible outcome in every case.
- Cost-effectiveness. Many clients are worried about the cost of professional representation. Quality legal guidance can be managed, and the attorneys will work with you to determine a fee structure that can meet everyone’s needs.
Fight Your Criminal Charges With Our North Carolina Defense Attorneys
Every criminal charge has the potential to impact your life and the life of your family for years to come. Taking the simple, proactive step to call for experienced legal guidance could make all the difference. Don’t be afraid to take that first step. Call our Charlotte office today at (980) 207-3355 to learn more about your rights and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. If you prefer, take a moment to fill out our online contact form for a prompt response from a member of our legal team.